Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a compliance specialist company based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Sales Support Administrator. This is a permanent, full time position.
Our client is a GDPR Compliance consultancy who provide expert advice, education and independent certification to individuals and organisations across the UK & Ireland.
To provide a comprehensive sales administration and support service and manage the customer service function.
- Provide comprehensive support for the sales and customer service function within the business
- Take an active role with regards to prospecting and developing the company's database to support sales generation
- Draft sales emails/proposals
- Maintain CRM system - setting up opportunities, moving across the pipeline, follow-up tasks, projected costs, import/add new contacts and enquiries into system
- Qualify calls for new clients and provide information to prospective clients, closing sales where appropriate
- Add event feedback to CRM system, set up and action follow-up tasks
- Produce monthly reports and update sales team re expiring contracts for digital training
- Sending and following up on sales contracts/terms of engagement and dealing with queries
- Any other support required by Sales Manager
- Ensure clients receive an exceptional level of service and excellent customer experience
- Provide solution focused positive outcomes for clients
- Ensure smooth onboarding process for new clients and effective service delivery;
- Answer all incoming phone calls, qualifying calls for new clients, deal with queries and providing excellent customer service and support to clients
- Monitor the Team inbox and respond or pass on any enquiries
- Manage the Learning Management System - onboarding, follow up and assistance, creating accounts, sending login details, resetting passwords, creating certificates, managing annual renewals etc.
- Manage and record all client feedback and liaise with management, sales and marketing to ensure appropriate action, and use of information
- Import new client contacts and business information into Mailchimp and maintain accurate client records for marketing purposes
- Draft sales emails and provide assistance to prepare and send proposals for prospective and current clients
- Maintain the CRM system including sales pipeline, including setting up opportunities, maintaining all client details, and reporting
- Ensure work progresses efficiently through the pipeline ensuring all follow up tasks are completed in a timely fashion;
- Provide administration support including producing and formatting presentations and documents, dictation and typing
- Manage all company databases and communications software
- Co-coordinate the work diary, including making appointments as appropriate
- Arranging travel, and accommodation for team members
- Managing company documents in line with the agreed document retention policy.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar role or busy commercial environment
- Team player but able to work on own initiative and independently when required
- Experienced using CRM and MS Office package
- A high level of commercial acumen
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Excellent communicator experienced in building rapport and relationships with clients
- Proactive and motivated
Salary is dependent on skills and experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs