Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a reputable Financial Services organisation with the recruitment of a Sales Support Administrator. This role is full time and temporary with a salary of up to £25k on offer. If successful, you will have the opportunity to join this business on a permanent basis on completion of the initial assignment.
An SME based in South Belfast with a selection of bespoke financial services, targeted towards their loyal client base that has been well established over time, and new customers. Having built up a successful portfolio of customers they are seeking an additional team member to provide sales focused admit duties.
The position of Sales Support Administrator will offer a flexible working module, with the option to work both at home and in the office:
- Issuing pricing information to customers (via telephone and email)
- Ensuring the database is up to date with accurate customer information
- Assisting with the retention of current business and onboarding of new customers
- Identifying cross selling opportunities between different parts of the business
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to across all business related activities
- Demonstrating excellent customer service skills and dealing with customer complaints
- Typing up documentation summarising customers product plan
- At least 1 year's experience working in the Financial Services sector
- 5 GCSE's Grade A-C, including Maths and English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the wider Microsoft Package; namely Word and Outlook
Salary for this role is £20,000 - £25,000 depending on skills and experience, plus a range of other attractive benefits that can be discussed during registration stage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs