Honeycomb is assisting our client, a dynamic and growing IT company, with the recruitment of a Sales & Contract Administrator. This is a full time and permanent position with excellent opportunity for growth and development.
A managed IT and cybersecurity provider servicing the financial services, health care and payments industries.
The Contracts & Sales Administrator will report directly to the Associate Director of Contract Management and will provide tactical support to the Business Development Team. Typical duties will include:
- Assist with preparing contract Agreements
- Create Quotes in Salesforce Opportunity
- Contract coordination with Legal and execution process with Clients
- Responsible for creating, processing, and uploading fully executed contracts (Salesforce and Sharepoint).
- Weekly audit of all contracts.
- Assist Associate Director of Contract Management with contract renewals process
- Ensure that renewal contracts are drafted and sent out on time by Sales
- Weekly calls to manage the renewals pipeline and meet goals
- Support the Sales Team in the following ways:
- Generation of proposal templates for opportunities, based on predefined templates
- Provide feedback and input to improve the predefined templates
- Assist with the generation and maintenance of Salesforce Opportunities, Products, and Assets
- Provide backup point of contact for clients
- Update Salesforce records, as directed
- Support weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives.
- Proactively monitor sales operation metrics to ensure quality, efficiency, and consistency within the Business Development organization.
- Drive implementation of new sales processes and procedures.
- Champion the use of Salesforce, Sales Optimizer and Highspot to deliver consistent sales processes for all opportunities.
- Assist with onboarding of new team members, includes account set up in different platforms
- Strong Administration skills
- Fuly proficient aross the MS Office package
This role comes with a competitive salary & bonus package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Experience: 0 yrs