Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a key Scientific Production firm in the immediate uptake of a competent 'Sales Order Processor administrator to engage with customers in a comprehensive manner. Belfast location with a competitive hourly rate.
An innovative company with ambitious international growth plans, carry out ground-breaking work in the area of nutrition for farming.
An opportunity has arisen in our vibrant and dynamic customer service team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be extremely customer focused and act as the front-line communications for sales order processing and customer queries within a fast-paced team environment. You will be a key member of the team, liaising with internal and external customers to ensure consistent provision of extremely high levels of customer service.
Key duties include:
- Accurately and efficiently process customer requests
- Ensure customer and business requirements are met
- Liaise with Production to ensure daily delivery schedules will be met
- Work as part of a team to effectively and efficiently provide customer service
- Contribute to the continuous development of the processes of Customer Service Administration needed to continue the company's ambitious growth plans.
- Project Input and reporting.
- Quality product check in to product description
- A Strong work ethic with the ability to show initiative and demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Previous similar experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure.
- Works well within a team and on own initiative
- Confident Telephone Manner
- Excellent attention to detail and enthusiasm
- Strong IT Skills, including MS Office, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of manufacturing
- Previous experience of NaVision
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or email Claire Connolly at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02890 918 590. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are! For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs