Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a key industrial firm in the immediate uptake of a competent Full time temporary ongoing 'Sales administrator to engage with customers in a comprehensive manner. Bangor/ Holywood location with a competitive hourly rate.
Fantastic modern industrial environment with a small office function dynamic. Friendly team and customer facing function.
- Accurately and efficiently process customer requests
- Ensure customer and business requirements are met
- Liaise with Sales personnel and accounts to ensure daily appointment schedules will be met
- Work as part of a team to effectively and efficiently provide customer service
- Contribute to the continuous development of the processes of Customer Service Administration needed to continue the company's ambitious growth plans.
- Project Input and reporting.
- Quality product check in to product description
- A Strong work ethic with the ability to show initiative and demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Previous similar experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure.
- Works well within a team and on own initiative
- Confident Telephone Manner
- Excellent attention to detail and enthusiasm
- Strong IT Skills, including MS Office, particularly Excel
Please email Claire Connolly at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02890 918 590. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are! For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs