Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, one of Belfast's leading ARLA registered Estate Agencies to recruit for a Rental Management Administrator.
A wonderful opportunity to grow and develop within the company with an experience based salary!
A reputable company that operates a large management side, as well as having sales & lettings departments. A very busy Belfast office that has flourished with a dynamic & resilient team.
As a Rental Management Administrator, you will be a vital member of the team engaging in a range of different activities each day in various functions of the business. However your main focus of the role will lie in the start of tenancy & management process.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is charismatic, resilient & enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
Typical Duties to include:
- Preparing the property for the start of the tenancy (repairs/cleaning etc if not already done at end of tenancy)
- Liaising with landlord & applicant
- Preparing paperwork
- Protecting deposit
- Uploading documents
- Liaising with the Lettings Team Leader
- Saturday cover (1 in 3)
- Adhering to office policies
- Day to day management duties (dealing with repairs, queries etc).
- Following up on repairs
- Liaising with landlord & tenants for lease renewals and following these up
- Previous experience in residential lettings would be a bonus but a requirement
- Computer literate
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to work both in a team and independently
- A full UK driving license & own transport required
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Marcia Cassidy, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs