Honeycomb is assisting our client, a nationwide charity, with the recruitment of a Recruitment Team Leader. This is a permanent and full time position.
A leading Nationwide charity with a busy HR and Recruitment function.
To support delivery of the Recruitment Strategy and support key activities and projects to improve the quality and service levels of the department in accordance with organisational rules, regulations and policies.To lead, support and develop a team of Recruitment Specialists (based in Belfast) in appointing candidates across NI, GB, ROI and Isle of Man. Work in partnership with key stakeholders to develop and review workforce plans, forecasting requirements and ensuring overall delivery for our users.Promoting the charity in targeting cost effective recruitment sources by region. Effective and targeted candidate attraction, assessment methods, sourcing platforms. Engage in external communications and identify channels for further candidate pools.
- To be a trusted partner within the Management team. Have a solid understanding of recruitment end to end processes and demonstrate commitment to making realistic improvements.
- To work in partnership with the Recruitment Manager/Head of Recruitment, to review processes and practices, to ensure, consistency, compliance, effectiveness and simplicity in approach
- To work with Recruitment Manager/Head of Recruitment to develop a suite of reports to measure daily/weekly/monthly metrics within the department
- To support in the development of the recruitment strategy
- To engage, support and guide the Recruitment Associates in achieving recruitment objectives and requirements.
- Embed consistency in processes and practices including compliance.
- .Active involvement in recruitment activity to support requirements of the department and ensure delivery.
- To hold weekly 121's with Recruitment Associates and Recruitment Administrators, supporting and direct line management of the same
- Monitor success of recruitment activity and propose alternatives as identified.
- Engage and motivate the team to strive for excellence and form a true partnership with our operational partners.
- To work closely with the systems teams, ensuring continuous improvement of the recruitment process
- To liaise with key stakeholders building lasting relationships, managing expectations and at times difficult conversations
- To ensure hiring managers are adequately trained on the recruitment processes. Provide expertise, guidance and coaching to the recruitment teams by overseeing all activity.
- Manage continuous improvement through ongoing development, clarity of objectives and work plans ensuring that all competency requirements can be achieved.
- Keep up to date in legislative, compliance changes and market changes through research and self-learning.
- CIPD Qualified and at least 1 years' experience in a similar role OR 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience of in house recruitment
- Experience in reporting on key metrics within a recruitment environment
Competitive salary and Benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs