Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a well-known Belfast-based charitable organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong Recruitment team. This is a full-time, permanent role based in South Belfast.
A Northern Ireland care-providing charity, based in South Belfast. The organisation has gone from strength to strength in recent years, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong and growing recruitment team.
You will assist in the administration of all key recruitment activity including drafting and placing adverts, uploading to job boards, managing documentation and to support HR & Recruitment colleagues in all key recruitment administrative and operational activity. You will work with Line Managers and Recruitment colleagues to set up interviews, draft and send required documentation and assist in the new hire and induction process.
- To assist in drafting and placing adverts on the relevant media channels
- To carry out all pre-employment checks and on-boarding new staff members
- Maintaining candidate engagement throughout the recruitment process
- Supporting the recruitment team and Line Managers in line with organisational policies and procedures
- Managing documentation related to the recruitment process
- Updating the HR information management system
- Data entry
You will be an experienced administrator, with experience working in a HR team.
- At least 1 year experience within a HR/ Recruitment admin capacity
- CIPD accredited or working towards.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft packages
- Strong data input experience
- Experience using an HR information management system
- Previous experience within a recruitment role
Salary is £17 -£18K depending on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs