Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious global Law firm based in Belfast city centre, with the recruitment of a Recruitment Administrator. This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly successful business and be part of a high performing and dynamic Recruitment team.
A highly successful global Law firm with 40+ locations worldwide. Known as a true leader in their field.
The Recruitment Administration team has overall responsibility for providing an efficient and effective recruitment administration service to the UK Resourcing teams. The team sits within the global HR function and has the responsibility for the administrative processes associated with all recruitment activity.
Typical duties will include:
- Managing and tracking vacancies via the applicant tracking system
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members
- Providing on-boarding support, preparing documents for offer of employment, arranging induction and first day letters
- Working proactively with the recruitment teams in UK, Belgium and Middle East to ensure a robust administration service is provided
- Dealing with candidate queries via the central recruitment telephone line and email service
- Provide support for ad hoc administration activities as required by the Recruitment Operations Manager and Recruitment Administration Specialist.
Essential key requirements
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced resourcing environment
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility across a wide range of stakeholders whilst managing multiple tasks
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confident, positive and proactive approach to workflow
- Ability to work with all levels in an organisation and demonstrate a 'can do' attitude
- A strong client focus and quality orientation
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages.
Desirable Key requirements
- Experience of using an applicant tracking system (ATS) in particular IBM Kenexa recruitment system
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft
- Fluency in both written and spoken French would be advantageous
This role attracts a market leading salary and benefits package.
For further information and to apply for this role, please contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or apply with your CV via the attached link.
Honeycomb supporting excellence!
Experience: 0 yrs