Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading Global professional services firm, with the appointment of a Recruitment Administrator for their busy international recruitment team. This is a full time and permanent role with excellent progression opportunities.
An international professional services company with offices in 30+ locations worldwide. A true leader in their field.
The Recruitment Administration team has overall responsibility for providing an efficient and effective recruitment administration service. The department has expanded, having already seen the transitioning of recruitment services from the Middle East and Belgium into the Belfast office, with the transition of the Netherlands office also planned for later this year. The team sits within the global HR function and has the responsibility for the administrative processes associated with all recruitment activity.
Typical duties include:
- Managing and tracking vacancies via the applicant tracking system ( IBM-Kenexa)
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members
- Providing on-boarding support, preparing documents for offer of employment, arranging induction and first day letters
- Working proactively with the recruitment teams in UK, Belgium, Netherlands and Middle East to ensure a robust administration service is provided
- Dealing with candidate queries via the central recruitment telephone line and email service
- Provide support for ad hoc administration activities as required by the Recruitment Operations Manager and Recruitment Administration Specialist.
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced professional environment
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility across a wide range of stakeholders whilst managing multiple tasks
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confident, positive and proactive approach to workflow
- Ability to work with all levels in an organisation and demonstrate a 'can do' attitude
- A strong client focus and quality orientation
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages.
This role comes with a highly attractive salary and benefits package. It is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company with exposure to international recruitment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs