Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading Law firm in Northern Ireland, with the recruitment of a Receptionist for their office in Belfast city centre. This is a full time, permanent position.
As an experienced Receptionist you will perform administrative tasks including:
- Providing general administrative and operational assistance to staff in the Belfast Office.
- Meeting, greeting and registering all clients and visitors at reception and directing them as appropriate.
- Handling telephone calls, dealing with enquiries and relaying accurate messages as required.
- Support with arrangements for meetings and other functions, including the collation of papers.
- Providing support with general office management (stationary replenishment, tidiness and cleanliness of front desk area, meeting rooms and private offices).
- Coordinating passes for visitors and building maintenance teams.
- Liaising with building maintenance contractors and catering suppliers.
Key skills required for the role:
- GCSE grade C or above' in Mathematics and English.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Receptionist in corporate environment.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Proficient at typing.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs