Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a top Professional Services firm who are looking to secure the recruitment of an experienced receptionist; proficient within a corporate environment for 9 month Maternity period. Belfast Centre based.
The Client/ Role:
This role resides within the Belfast Business Operations niche. The Business Office's list of day-to-day functions for the purpose of Business Relations revolve around prioviding an overspill communications service on a commercial scale across international clietele (vitural office space and providing comms arrangements for commerical clients at busy/ required times).
- Create documents, presentations and spreadsheets using MS Office. Eg. Org Charts, Space planning PowerPoint presentations, travel calendar
- Greet guests and ensure visitors are signed-in and escorted as and when needed
- Support office space planning and related administrative tasks
- Support mailing and shipping through the Post and local couriers
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings; which will include
- Managing schedule changes and conflicts.
- Organising catering requirements
- Screen and respond to/direct incoming phone calls, emails and inquiries in a professional manner, using independent judgement to determine appropriate resolution and priority
- Assist with Event management
- Client facing customer service skillset
- Client relations experience and hospitality.
- Experience in providing administrative services in an office environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong organisational skills, attention to detail, and customer service orientation
- Must be able to work as part of a team
Please don't hesitate to contact specialist consultant Claire Connolly on 02890 918 950 if you would like to discuss this in strict confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs