Honeycomb is delighted to be working with one of Belfast's top Professional Services Firms in the recruitment of an experienced temporary Receptionist with competent switchboard experience.
Central Professional Services Firm in ideal surroundings throughout professional capacity. Fantastic opportunity envisaged to be temporary ongoing for several months.
This is a key role for a highly organised, motivated, and self-directed Receptionist / Admin Assistant. This role will involve:
- Being the face and voice of the company and first point of contact (telephone and email) for clients, providing a valuable service to the firm.
- Day-to-day admin / office duties such as copy typing correspondence, data entry, ordering stationery, arranging couriers and post as well as supporting the wider team with any adhoc duties.
- Greeting clients and candidates, co-coordinating meeting bookings and managing the switchboard.
You must be able to manage the reception/switchboard in an approachable and professional manner.
- enthusiastic, quick to learn and able to and work under pressure
- be able to take a brief and deliver against this
- be highly organised
- desire to provide excellent service and presentable at all times
- be flexible in your approach to work and time management
- be meticulous, thorough and detailed in your approach
- be able to meet deadlines and manage shifting priorities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Experience: 0 yrs