Honeycomb is in partnership with a reputable utilities business, in the recruitment of a Receptionist for a 2 month assignment based in the Antrim area. This would be a perfect placement for someone returning to college or university in September, however all applicants are welcome to apply. An immediate start is also available on this assignment.
A business who pride themselves in investing in their people. This organisation have a national network and over 100,000 customers to service and understand the importance of developing their hardworking employees in order to fulfil the needs of their client base.
This is a key role for a highly organised, motivated, and self-directed Receptionist. This role will involve:
- Being the face and voice of the company and first point of contact (telephone and email) for clients, providing a valuable service to the firm.
- Day-to-day admin / office duties such as copy typing correspondence, data entry, ordering stationery, arranging couriers and post as well as supporting the wider team with any adhoc duties.
- Greeting clients and candidates, co-coordinating meeting bookings and managing the switchboard.
You must be able to manage the reception/switchboard in an approachable and professional manner.
- 1 Year's experience in a previous reception role
- 5 GCSEs level C and above (inc. Maths and English)
- Desire to provide excellent service and presentable at all times
- Flexible in your approach to work and time management
- Able to meet deadlines and manage shifting priorities
The annual salary on offer for this role is £17,500-19,500 with a range of attractive benefits which can be discussed at registration stage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs