Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a public sector client in the recruitment of an experienced Project Manager to oversee Financial division. Temporary ongoing with potential extension in Belfast.
This fantastic client provides a facilitative service to varied individuals and groups amongst society throughout Northern Ireland. With extensive training and progression opportunities for staff this current opening caters for individual career development orientated aspiration.
Benefits include: fantastic hourly rate/ salary prospects; equally ideal holiday contribution and flexi-time ops.
To provide a lead role in the development and implementation of projects within the Finance Division, including project plans, policies and solutions. Contribute to issue resolution and escalation, research, analysis, planning and monitoring activities.
Under the direction of the Finance Systems Manager: Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Undertake specific projects to review, analyse and document existing information systems, procedures and
- Investigate and identify opportunities for improvement and re-engineering.
- Undertake a lead role in implementing solutions leading to improved systems and process
- Provide ' Project Support' for ongoing projects and assist in preparation of project plans and documentation in line with the requirements of PRINCE2 project management
- Undertake a lead role in the preparation and maintenance of systems document at ion for all new systems implemented by the Systems Development
- Develop and manage all aspects of project stakeholder engagement and communications for project initiation, planning and
- Participate in projects as
- Implement and participate in any adopted initiatives
- Participate in training courses as required .
- Provide training to Finance staff
- Liaise with external supplier s in resolving system problems.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as may arise from time to time
Candidates must hold one of the following qualifications:-
- The foundation papers of a CCAB body (or equivalent); OR
- A relevant degree (Finance or IT/ MIS etc) or equivalent High level of relevant content.
- Exceptionally candidates not holding the above level of qualifications but with 5 year's relevant experience in projects may be considered.
- All Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience working within IT/Systems projects
- Candidates must demonstrate 2 years' experience gained within the last 5 years in each of the following areas in their application:
- Experience in taking a lead role (Project Manager/Team Leader role) in business improvement projects.
- Experience of the use of analytical skills
- Experience in implementing new systems or business processes, ensuring appropriate controls and enhancing efficiency and effectiveness .
- Candidates must also have good organisational and communication skills.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence with Claire Connolly by attaching your CV. For additional information, please call 02896 207050. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are! For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs