Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading financial services company, with the recruitment of Project Executives for their Project team based in Belfast. This is an exciting opportunity with potential for growth and development. This position is full time and permanent with a competitive salary and benefits package.
A leading Financial Services company based in central Belfast.
The primary responsibility of the Project Executive is to support senior team members in managing the day-to-day project delivery for high profile multinational clients. Typical duties include:
- Monitoring tasks on the project portal on a daily basis
- Managing the day-to-day project delivery for high profile multinational clients liaising with key stakeholders and offices globally.
- Issuing weekly reports to Project Executives.
- Scheduling WebEx's/conference calls.
- Controlling and monitoring central invoicing.
- Maintaining central and direct invoicing logs.
- Performing bank payment functions.
- Other general administrative tasks as required in line with the requirements of the role
Support other team members to:
- Complete online demonstrations of capability on the portal
- Build portals
- Create calendars/deadline timetables
- Monitor portal administrators and assist with any queries
- Take ongoing project calls
- Maintain and update the issues log in line with Prince 2 methodologies
To apply for this role you must have:
- A Degree
- At least Grade B GCSE English
- Have good working knowledge of the MS Office package
- Previous experience in a professional environment, of providing project support to include using systems and liaising with colleagues
The salary for this role is £21K with an excellent rewards and support package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 90918590 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs