Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Global Financial Services company, with the recruitment of a Project Executive for their Company Secretarial division. This is a full time and permanent position based in Belfast city centre.
A global Financial Services company with an office based in central Belfast. The role will be hybrid, working from home and in the office. The company are heavily invested in their staff welfare and career development.
As a Project Executive in Global Outsourcing you will take ownership of the day-to-day management and coordination of client deliverables, supporting the senior team members in delivering exceptional client service to high profile multinational clients. This role involves liaising with all levels of staff at international and client offices as well as an in-house team of Project Managers, Seniors and Executives.
You will work as part of a team to ensure that all client deliverables are met for each project, in line with agreed timetables. Working across multiple client projects you will gain an understanding of, and experience in, assisting international clients to manage their Company Secretarial requirements.
You will be supported to undertake a Prince 2 training programme as well as other development opportunities.
- Ensure completion of client deliverables on a daily basis,
- Take ownership of the client portal,
- First point of contact for project queries from the client and local teams,
- Maintain & update issues logs, risk registers and lessons learnt logs,
- Produce regular project reports for internal and client use,
- Set up, prepare agenda and host WebEx's and conference calls,
- Write up minutes and actions following meetings and calls,
- Control & monitor central invoicing,
- Maintain central & direct invoicing logs,
- Create calendars/deadline timetables,
- Provide portal training and sales demos when necessary,
- Build client portals (full training will be provided);
- Other general administrative tasks.
- A minimum of 2 years' work experience preferably in a professional services firm or similar environment or a graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving focus
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Critical thinking and seeing the bigger picture
- Proficient in MS Office suite of programs
- The salary for this role is £21K plus a corporate benefits package. They will also support putting you through your Prince2 qualification.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs