Honeycomb is excited to be working with a large Belfast based software company to recruit for a Project Coordinator. This is an great opportunity with a competitive salary + great company-wide benefits!
A large software company based in Belfast, currently undergoing a large period of growth. Fantastic office premises and company benefits!
As the Project Coordinator you will be responsible for the end-to-end administrative of multiple large scale projects.
- Communicating project time-lines with internal and external stakeholders
- Settling conflicts and disputes
- Issuing weekly reports to project seniors
Costs and finance
- Plan, track and estimate budgets
- Approve time-sheets and expenses
- Assist with month-end invoices
- Planning, scheduling and rescheduling projects within agreed SLAs
- Keep project resources on track
- Prepare and collaborate on project initiation
- Maintaining project records
- 3 years in a project co-ordination role
- 5 GCSEs A*-C
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prince2 accredited
- Jira/Tempo Administration
- A competitive salary of between £22-25k, all dependent on experience and qualifications.
To have a chat about this role confidentially, please contact Sophie on 02896207050.
Experience: 0 yrs