Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading global financial services company, with the recruitment of a Project Administrator for their office based in Belfast city centre. This is a full time, permanent position.
A highly successful global Financial Services company.
The role of Project Administrator will be to coordinate workflow and carry at a range of project management and account administration tasks. Typical duties will include:
- Planning and coordination of engagements.
- Transaction finance duties.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and managing the communication process.
- Updating of databases with accurate and up to date information.
- Event planning and management, room booking, event logistics etc.
- General administration tasks, team management tasks and assistance on adhoc projects.
A full job description is available.
- To apply for this role, you must be educated to Degree level.
- Have GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent in Maths & English.
- Have at least 1- years administration experience.
This role attracts a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or email Louise Quinn at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02890 918 590. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are. For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs