Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious Global Accountancy firm, with the recruitment of a Project Administrator for their Global Outsourcing Team based in Belfast. This is a full time and permanent opportunity.
Our client is a prestigious Global Accountancy practice based in Belfast city centre.
The role of Project Administrator sits within the Global Outsourcing team. The Team work with National and International clients assisting with a range of projects. As a Project Administrator you will provide a key supporting role, working alongside Technical and Project Management teams and interacting with clients, to ensure client deliverable are met.
You will be supported with job specific training and other development opportunities.
Typical duties will include:
- Data entry - setting up of vendors on Client's accounting systems.
- Ensuring timely filing and archiving of completed documents and tasks.
- Inbox and email management, ensuring that items are actioned on a daily basis.
- Providing client administration support and interacting with clients a necessary in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintaining and updating issues logs, risk registers and lessons learnt logs.
- Writing up notes and actions following meetings and calls.
- General administration duties.
You will also support other team members with the following tasks:
- Responding to queries from clients and international teams.
- Building client portals (Full training will be given).
- Creating calenders / deadline timetables.
- Assisting with the creation of regular project reports for internal and client use.
- Previous experience of providing administrative project support.
- 'A' level or equivalent qualifications.
- GCSE English at Grade C or above
For further information, please contact Louise Quinn or apply via the attached link.
Experience: 0 yrs