Honeycomb is assisting our client, a global professional services firm, with the recruitment of a Project Administrator for their Global Outsourcing Team based in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with administration experience looking to gain exposure to project based work. The company offer ongoing training and development and there are excellent opportunities for career progression.
A Global Professional Services firm based in the centre of Belfast. The Global Outsourcing team work with national and international clients supporting them with a range of financial project work.
As a Project Administrator you will provide project support for client deliverables. You will monitor project processes through a workflow portal whilst ensuring that files are delivered to clients within deadlines. You will be supported with job specific training and other development opportunities.
- Monitoring client deliverables on a daily basis
- Monitoring shared client mailboxes
- Maintain and update issues logs, risk registers and lessons learnt logs
- Set up Webex's and conference calls
- Writing up notes and actions following meetings and calls
- Other general administration duties
A full job description is available.
- Previous experience of providing project administration support, preferably in a professional services firm.
- GCSE English, Grade C or above
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs