Honeycomb is assisting our client, a high performing global law firm, with the recruitment of a Team Practice Administrator, for their Grade A office based in Belfast city centre. This is a full time and permanent role with excellent career development opportunity.
A global law firm with grade A office space in Belfast city. The company are known for investing in their employees, ensuring they have access to on the job training & development opportunities.
To provide support to the relevant Practice Area fee earning colleagues by assisting them in the following areas:
- Deliver high quality, accurate work whilst managing and responding to changing and competing priorities
- Meet required deadlines and negotiate alternate timeframes when necessary utilising other in-house services as appropriate (e.g. Office Operations, Reprographics, Document Production)
- Implement effective telephone call management and other communication work practices. Ensure callers and other parties receive a consistent, high quality service and their expectations are managed
- Print, photocopy and scan relevant documents as and when required. This includes assisting with the preparation of court/counsel bundles, deeds and fee earner working papers
- File relevant documents in electronic or hard copy files as and when required
- Assist with fee earner expense claims, cheque requisitions and other banking related admin in a timely manner
- Manage own email including timely response, filing of emails (including hard copy filing where necessary)
- Manage the entry of timesheets for fee earners (where relevant) promptly with accurate use of phase and task codes (if required)
- Assist with the billing administration process
- Assist with making Intapp client/matter changes such as adding/amending client addresses, third party payers and making changes to agreed rates at the final billing stage.
- Support the team with meeting the required WIP, billing and debtor's day's targets by generating client matter reports via Expert and rectifying errors and omissions when required
- Assist with the new business intake administration process which may include, conflict checks, file opening forms, anti-money laundering/agreed rates forms and preparing engagement letters including checking for retainers
- Assist with quick turnaround document work that cannot be sent to DP
- Assist with the organisation of event/meeting logistics such as booking conference rooms, arranging refreshments, equipment, arranging dial-in details and VC set-up and making restaurant reservations for client lunches/dinners.
- Assist with point to point travel bookings which may include single/return train/flight tickets, hotel and taxi bookings
- Assist with updating client information and relevant databases, following fee earner instructions (e.g. InterAction)
- Prepare files for archiving and manage return/retrieval of files following firm guidelines
- Provide ad hoc support to the Practice Areas such as assisting with incoming mail, answering the telephones, booking couriers, organising repro/DP submissions, assisting with room moves and any other general administrative duties
- At least 1 year experience working in an administrative role
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Salary for this role is £19K with an excellent benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs