Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a high performing Insurance Broker, with the recruitment of a Personal Lines Advisor for their office based in Belfast. This is a full time and permanent role with excellent progression opportunities.
A highly successful and growing Insurance Brokerage based in Belfast.
- Providing motor, household, van and other insurance quotations to customers via telephone and in office;
- Ensure a high level of accuracy at all times as you will be responsible for making mid-term adjustments to policies, such as change of address, vehicle or personal details;
- Maintain and retain existing business;
- Maximising sales, selling optional extras and setting up finance agreements;
- Building relationships with new customers, identifying cross-sell opportunities and generating other business opportunities;
- Adhering to company processes and procedures, ensuring all activities are FCA compliant and meet the principles of TCF;
- Demonstrating excellent customer service skills and dealing with customer complaints;
- Admin tasks including sending out policy documents, verifying no claims bonuses and processing renewal invitations;
- Liaising with our insurers and other partners to resolve queries and win sales;
- Working towards personal, team and business performance and quality targets;
- Acting under own initiative to solve problems and develop the business;
- Other tasks as required by the company.
- 5 GCSE's Grade A-C, including Maths and English
- At least 6 months Insurance experience
Salary for this role is £18 - £23K depending on skills and experience plus bonus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs