Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a well established and successful Insurance company with the recruitment of a Personal Lines Customer Advisor. This role is full time and temporary with a salary of up to £25k on offer. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to join the business on a permanent basis.
A highly successful family owned business with a high performing team who work in a collaborative environment. This team require a new headcount to assist with the introduction of a new project.
The position of Personal Lines Advisor will offer a hybrid working approach with flexi-time available, with 2 days in the office near central Belfast and the other days working from home:
- Providing motor, household, van and other insurance quotations to customers via telephone and email
- Ensure a high level of accuracy at all times as you will be responsible for making mid-term adjustments to policies, such as change of address, vehicle or personal details
- Maintain and retain existing customers for the business
- Maximising sales opportunities, selling optional extras and setting up finance agreements
- Building relationships with new customers, identifying cross-selling opportunities and generating other business
- Adhering to company processes and procedures, with regards to compliance
- Demonstrating excellent customer service skills and dealing with customer complaints
- Admin tasks including sending out policy documents, verifying no claims bonuses and processing renewal invitations
- Liaising with insurers and other partners to resolve queries and win sales
- Working towards personal, team and business performance and quality targets
- Acting under own initiative to solve problems and develop the business
- At least 1 year's experience working in the Insurance sector
- 5 GCSE's Grade A-C, including Maths and English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the wider Microsoft Package; namely Word and Outlook
Salary for this role is £22,000 - £25,000 depending on skills and experience plus a range of other attractive benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs