Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our charity sector client, to recruit a Personal Assistant to Director 10mth+ contract with view of extension based in Belfast. An attractive salary of £23k - £27k with the opportunity to work in a large organisation.
This charitable organisation operates throughout the mission of providing a range of individually tailored support to people of all ages in the community. Situated across: Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland & wider UK.
This credible position reports into the Director of Care and Development (relative to NI). Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the Director with projects including planning and documenting specific project goals.
- Drafting correspondences, conducting presentations, and collating research.
- Communicate with a range of different internal and external stakeholders for coordinating meetings.
- Diary management and perform other general administration duties.
- Minute taking & executive support to a range of stakeholders
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Ability to communicate and effectively build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Able to prioritise workload to meet competing deadlines.
- Experience of diary management to a senior management level.
- Minute taking experience and drafting formal responses on behalf of senior management.
- Knowledge and experience IT systems.
- Confident telephone manner.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all. If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss and we will endeavour to support your request.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs