Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious Financial Services company, with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant for their Grade A Office, based in Belfast city. This is a permanent and full time position.
A prestigious Financial Services company based in Belfast city.
This is a key role to support the continued success of the business. Reporting to the Facilities & Business Support Manager in Belfast, this role is to support a small group of key individuals. The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Provide PA support to key individuals by carrying out diary management, travel bookings and email support.
- Proactively provide a first-class customer service to all colleagues and clients, through anticipating and delivering requirements, maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders and working as a team across the business sites, to drive continuous improvement.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities
- Assist with the preparation and formatting of reports, client documents ensuring all templates are in line with company branding, policies and delivered within
- Representing the business in all strategic and operational activities to support and drive the business forward through contributing to the delivery of multiple initiatives and projects.
- Assist with reception duties including call handling, managing post, and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Ensure to maintain and uphold quality standards, including 15027001. Taking responsibility for document and information confidentiality, office security, implementing and supporting policies and processes.
- Experience of providing PA support within the Professional Services
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Packages.
- Experience of diary management, travel
- Professional LCCI qualification - Executive Secretary's Diploma (or equivalent).
This role attracts a market leading salary and benefits package.
For further information, please contact Louise Quinn or apply with your CV via the attached link.
Honeycomb supporting excellence!
Experience: 0 yrs