Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a leading Pensions Consultancy based in Belfast City Centre, to recruit for a Pensions Administrator. This role is full time & permanent with an excellent opportunity for career development and growth.
Our client is a well established Pensions Specialist who operate throughout the United Kingdom. This role is perfect for candidates wishing to work in a supportive role and provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients.
Our client provides an excellent working environment and provides a clear career path, as they are eager to train and develop their staff.
You will be working as part of a forward-thinking and dedicated team, to provide first class service to trust-based company pension schemes. Typical duties in this role would include:
- Liaising with third parties, such as the Department for Work and Pensions and HMRC.
- Performing various pension benefit calculations
- Uploading relevant documentation onto internal databases and systems.
- Dealing with a range of telephone enquiries professionally.
- Responsible for handling client data in a sensitive matter and returning documentation to clients.
- Producing written communication to clients and ensuring these are accurate before sending.
- Liaising with other departments within the business to manage customers expectations, e.g. Payroll
- Assisting with project work.
- Undertake adhoc duties when required.
- Grade B Maths and English GCSE
- Educated to a minimum of A Level of Degree
- 12 months Administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft packages
- Defined Benefit and or Defined Contribution Pensions knowledge
- Experience working in a Financial Services capacity
Salary for this role is 20,000 - 24,000 (depending on experience) and has a great benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb click apply.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs