Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading Financial Planning company, with the recruitment of a Pension Administrator for their expanding team. This is a full time and permanent position.
A prestigious Financial Planning company based in Belfast.
The role of Pension Administrator will be to work as part of a team to deliver a high quality administration service within agreed timescales to both members and clients in relation to both DB and DC pension schemes. Typical duties will include:
- Create, record and update customer data and produce appropriate output to ensure customer records are accurately maintained.
- Provide technically accurate and compliant responses to member enquiries via telephone, email and letter.
- Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients/members.
- Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Review the status of customer business and provide regular updates on progress of their cases.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customers.
- Product and Market awareness maintained to ensure that all legislative & procedural changes are complied with.
- Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships.
- Recognise and escalate potential problems.
- Suggest/contribute fully to process improvements.
- Work as part of the team providing a first-class service to key clients.
- Assist the wider team in project work when required.
- To liaise with third party providers.
- To liaise with clients and members.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
- At least 12 months' office admin experience
- Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Educated to A-level/Degree level
- Pension admin experience
Salary for this role is £18- £22K depending on skills and experience. There is excellent opportunity for career progression.
To further information contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or apply with your CV via the attached link.
Honeycomb, supporting excellence!
Experience: 0 yrs