Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a leading organisation based in Belfast to recruit for Pensions Administrators. These are full-time and permanent positions.
Our client is currently undergoing a period of growth and wishing to add to their high-performing Pensions team in the business. This is an exciting opportunity, as you will be supported both personally and professionally. You will be responsible for providing excellent administrative support to new and existing, leading clients with regards to their pension schemes. Please note, this role is initially home based until the business is back in their offices again.
Duties in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring relevant systems are updated with client/policy specific information.
- Liaising with clients via telephone, email and face-to-face when applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring information is accurate, such as Leavers, New-Joiners.
- Scheduling payments in relation to scheme legislation.
- Performing manual and automatic benefits calculations, ensuring accuracy is upheld.
- Dealing with often complex Pension queries through to resolution.
- Providing clients with correct policy documentation.
- 12 months+ experience working in Pensions Administration
- Maths and English GCSE
- Knowledge of Pensions legislation.
- Progress towards industry qualifications.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, with a great benefits package and opportunities for career development.
**Please note, applicants who do not demonstrate relevant experience will not be considered for this role. Due to a high response of applications in the current climate, we are unable to provide individual feedback, however will endeavour to get back to you.**
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
Experience: 0 yrs