Honeycomb is thrilled to be representing a top industry client with the uptake of an experienced payroll administrator. Min. 9 months with possible extension. Belfast with flexi-time.
This top industry client operates across multiple sites with fantastic growth with regards staff development and opportunity due to a range of services across the market. Generous holiday contribution and additional benefits.
Assist throughout payroll capacity. You will process payroll and associated outputs whilst guiding and supporting direct reports. Ensuring accuracy and time frames are met in the delivery of payroll and all outputs whilst ensuring that statutory requirements are adhered to.
- Process and ensure that all payrolls are run to a high level.
- Manual calculation of holiday pay rates based on 12 week average for all affected employees.
- Input/ Import data into payroll on a weekly basis.
- Calculate backdated holiday pay where required.
- Assist other members of the payroll team where required.
- Any other duties as required by the Payroll Manager
- Minimum of 2 years' experience processing payroll information.
- Experience processing and maintaining minimum 500 staff payroll
- Experience of working in a confidential environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE's including Grade C or above in Maths & English OR alternatively demonstrate 2 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Able to work with internal customers
- Good analytical skills.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or email Claire Connolly at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02896 207050. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are! For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs