Honeycomb is assisting our client, a global Financial Services firm, with the recruitment of a Payroll Analyst for their head office based in Belfast city centre. The position is full time and permanent with excellent career development opportunities.
A global Financial Services company with an office in Belfast city centre.
As a Payroll Analyst you will play an integral role within the payroll team, reviewing the payrolls of UK and International Clients. This will include building client relationships and being the first point of contact for queries, while you have the opportunity to develop your knowledge of payroll and international regulations.
Typical Duties will include:
- Manager, service and deliver client's payrolls to agreed deadlines.
- Using the payroll consolidation tool, validate input and output to source data.
- Check inputted data and make all relevant corrections before the live run.
- Review issue logs on a weekly basis and provide project reports.
- Handle routine and non routine customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues
Full job description available.
- Previous experience in a payroll environment providing project support.
- Working knowledge of payroll legislation procedures within the UK
- GCSE English at grade C or above, or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel in particular
Salary for this role is dependent on skills and experience.
Closing for applications; Friday 9th April 2021.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs