Honeycomb is working with our client, a leading financial services organisation, with the appointment of a Payroll Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team, working for a successful international company.
A leading Financial Services Company based in central Belfast who work with clients internationally to project deliver across a range of services.
To be part of a Payroll Analyst Team who oversee and analyse payroll information for clients globally. Key duties include:
- Effectively plan and manage own workload, managing, servicing and delivering clients payrolls to agreed deadlines
- Work on payroll consolidation tool, validating input and output to source data
- Review issue logs on a weekly basis and provide project reports
- Checking inputted data and making all relevant corrections before the live run
- Handling routine and non-routine customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues
- Managing all aspects of Tax Year end processing for all payroll entities
- Manage and support the customer in the processing of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports to employees are made accurately and on time.
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade A-C or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a payroll environment, of providing project support to include using systems and liaising with colleagues
- Working knowledge of payroll legislation procedures within the UK
The salary for this role is dependent on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs