Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading Financial Services company with the recruitment of a Payroll Administrator for their office based in Belfast city centre. This is a permanent, full time position.
A global Financial Services company based in Belfast city centre.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be involved in delivering exceptional client service in processing payroll for a wide range of clients. You will assist in processing payrolls via internal payroll software, liaising with clients and HM Revenue and customs on any queries, as directed by the wider payroll team. You will also assist with the administration of monthly submission to HM Revenue and Customs. Typical duties include:
- Ensure the accurate input of our Clients payroll data onto current payroll software.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues and clients through ensuring that all data is accurate and that queries are progressed both accurately and efficiently as directed by your line Manager.
- Complete assignments within agreed timescales e.g. adhere to monthly payroll deadlines.
- Ensure that the firm's risk management procedures, including Data Protection and the prevention of money laundering; and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times, including all administration.
- To be flexible and provide such other support as would reasonably be expected within the Department.
- Undertake any training or development co-ordinated by the Payroll/Tax Team.
- Any other duties as reasonably specified by the firm
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at Grade C or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 2-3 years within a payroll environment.
- Proficient use of SAGE or STAR payroll system.
- Working knowledge of payroll legislation and procedures within the UK
- Competent across the MS package.
Salary for this role is up to £24K depending on skills and experience. An excellent benefits package accompanies this competitive salary.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or email Louise Quinn at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02890 918 590.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs