Honeycomb is thrilled to be representing a top industry client with the uptake of an experienced payroll administrator for a period of 9 months with possible extension. Belfast city centre.
This top industry client operates across multiple sites with fantastic growth with regards staff development and opportunity due to a range of services across the market. Generous holiday contribution and additional benefits.
Due to the nature of services, this client experiences seasonal peaks in staff management which filters down to payroll operation. Accordingly, the purpose of this role is to manually calculate holiday pay for employees across all services.
- Manual calculation of holiday pay rates based on 12 week average for all affected employees.
- Input/ Import data into payroll on a weekly basis.
- Calculate backpay for any pay awards.
- Calculate backdated holiday pay where required.
- Assist other members of the payroll team where required.
- Any other duties as required by the Payroll Manager
- Minimum of 2 years experience processing payroll information.
- Experience of working in a confidential environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE's including Grade C or above in Maths & English OR alternatively demonstrate 2 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Able to work with internal customers
- Good analytical skills.
- DESIRABLE - experience calculating holiday pay.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or email Claire Connolly at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02896 207050. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are! For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs