Honeycomb is assisting our client, a successful professional services firm, with the recruitment of an Administrator / PA for their high performing Wealth Management team based in Belfast.
A Multi-National Financial Services firm based in Belfast city centre.
he role of PA / Administrator will support the Partner of the Wealth Management team with day to day administration duties. Typical duties will include:
- You will assist in the full diary management, being aware of Partner/Director movement at all times
- You will regularly review diary with Partner/Director and being proactive to minimise problems
- You will arrange meetings and be proactive in reminding Partner/Director of meeting attendance and pre-empting needs for meetings
- You will manage Partner inbox and filtering requests
- You will organise travel including providing detailed itineraries (both domestic and international)
- You will copy and audio type all documents required
- You will complete any data input as required
- You will assist in further administrative duties such as opening and distribution of post, photocopying, binding, scanning and filing
- You will have experience of diary management (minimum criteria)
- You will have excellent written skills and telephone manner
- You will have strong experience of providing clients and stakeholders with quality services.
- You will have experience working in an administrative function
Salary for this is up to £22K with an excellent benefits package.
For further information, please contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or by sending your CV via the attached link.
Honeycomb supporting excellence!
Experience: 0 yrs