Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Global Financial Services company, with the recruitment of an Operations Team Manager for their high performing service delivery hub. This is a full time and permanent role, offering flexible working.
A Global Financial Services company with a high performing office based in Belfast. The Belfast office is a successful and growing office thanks to a large and varied client base ranging from multinational listed businesses to start ups, owner managed to private equity / entrepreneurial venture backed, covering various sectors. It is also the delivery hub for many of the managed services the company deliver for UK and global clients meaning they can offer you the opportunity to gain experience of service delivery for a wide variety of clients and enhance your skills working with national and international businesses.
The Operations Team Leader is responsible for the successful running and day to day operation of the service delivery operations hub supporting the delivery of managed services for our clients. They are responsible for ensuring that the company meet their reporting, service level agreement and KPI requirements under contract terms and will line manage a team of analysts comprising the service delivery team. They report to the Service Delivery Lead.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage the team of analysts in the Operations Hub which is core to the running of a managed service for a key client to make sure that contractual obligations are met and that service levels meet or exceed required quality levels
- Overseeing key service delivery activities such as invoicing, SLA and KPI tracking and management and risk management
- Support the Service Delivery leadership team with business and contract management activities
- Manage relationships with client stakeholders providing service status updates and contributing to strategic planning
- Support the MI and Reporting team with the collation and validation of key MI and the development of insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Track and report against contractual SLAs and KPIs to inform reporting and continuous improvement activities
- Contribute to continuous improvement within our service delivery approach
- Commercial acumen and previous experience of leading teams in an operational delivery environment
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong management skills and the ability to facilitate and encourage collaboration amongst team members and motivate teams to maximise performance
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A commitment to delivering exceptional client service
- Salary circa £29K
- Flexible working
- Tailored benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs