Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a highly renowned social enterprise, for an experienced operations administrator.Part-time; free parking. Belfast (Temp to Perm).
The Client - The valued purpose and contribution of this social enterprise to the wider community is that it provides opportunities for those with learning difficulties and autism specifically to play a vital role the operation of it's successful business.
The Role - Based on one of the 5 sites & reporting to the Operations Manager, this credible role caters for a rewarding opportunity to work with fantastic members of our community to ensure the social enterprise is providing it's utmost level of service and potential throughout the economy. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Adopting the values and mission statement of the social enterprise whilst engaging with its participants
- Weekly liaison with finance partner on expected income and costs per site.
- Provide time-sheet analysis to support supervisor planning and expected costs.
- Maintain petty cash including the issuing of same to staff and replenishment of float.
- To assist in maintaining, ordering and distributing supplies for all pf the social enterprise sites
- Coordinate banking staff cover throughout other sites when required.
- To prepare agendas, minutes and other related documentation for meetings
- To assist with end of month stock takes for all sites compiling all documentation and submitting to the finance officer.
- Purchase Order system management
- To maintain a CRM system with accurate information for future analysis by operations and finance team.
The Person - Please note, this post is relative to a specific post and therefore applicants will only be shortlisted if they're meeting the following criteria:
- GCSE or equivalent level 2 qualification in Maths and English.
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role including purchase order management
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office with demonstrable proficiency in MS Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Commitment to customer care
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
- The ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- Experience of within a catering industry.
- Experience of operating a CRM system
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs