Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Team Administrator on behalf of a large Professional Services firm based in Belfast. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Our client is a Big 4 organisation, which is currently growing out their Pensions team based in Belfast, following the success of on-boarding exciting new business. A true leader in their field, who provide a range of services to include Tax, Audit, Accountancy, Technology and Advisory services.
You will be responsible for providing support to a team of Pension Administrators. This is a busy position due to the high workload across the team, and offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop and learn new skills. Duties in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a busy mailbox and ensuring tasks are actioned
- Updating internal queues with cases and allocating to appropriate members on the team
- Reviewing data changes
- General administration to include electronic filing and database management
- Provide assistance to the wider team on ad-hoc projects
* Graduate with 6 months + administration experience (can be from placement year)
* GCSE Maths and English (Grade C and above)
* Good experience with Microsoft Packages
* Strong numerical and written English communication skills
* Experience in Financial Services
The salary for this role is competitive and offers a fantastic benefits package, to include a generous cash plan and working from home allowance.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
* Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.*
Experience: 0 yrs