Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Professional Services Firm based in Belfast city centre, with the recruitment of an Office and Operations Manager. This is a full time and permanent opportunity.
Our client is a dynamic and growing Professional Services Firm based in Belfast city Centre. They are looking to recruit an Office & Operations Manager to help facilitate and support their expansion.
This is an exceptionally varied role in a busy environment. It is a key appointment for the business as be part of the management team, reporting to the managing director. To be successful in this position you will be a dynamic and positive force with demonstrable communication and people skills. Will be committed to continuous improvement of processes and systems as well as driving performance through motivating a team.
- Managing the day to day operations of the Belfast team
- Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the strategic plan and embedding a culture of continuous improvement
- Managing all aspects of managing a team of 15: training plans, induction plans, regular appraisals.
- Working in collaboration with other business areas to deliver projects on budget, accurately and on time
Full Job Description is available.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in office management or operations role
- Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices
- Have a proven record of success in engaging, inspiring and leading teams
Salary for this role is up to £35K depending on skills & experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs