Honeycomb is assisting our client, a successful and growing Financial Services company, with the recruitment of an Office / Operations Manager. This is a full time and permanent position.
An established and growing Financial Services company based in South Belfast
The role of Office and Operations Manager will be to look after the day to day running of a busy office and oversee the workfow, performance and management of 7 staff. Typical duties will include:
- Day to day operational management of the office.
- Staff management - Manage a team of 7 staff.
- HR duties - Go to person for HR queries. Absence and sickness management. Holiday approvals. Performance Reviews. Training & Development. Office etiquette and behaviours. Liaise with HR Consultancy on HR matters.
- Performance Management - KPI / target setting, Management reporting, Performance analysis.
- Compliance and Regulation monitoring.
- Audit checks.
- Facilities Management.
- Provide support to the two Directors.
- Must have experience of managing a team, ideally within the Financial Services or the Professional Services sector.
- Experience of overseeing Performance management of a team.
- Office administration experience.
Salary for this role is £25 - £32K depending on skills and experience.
For further information and to apply, please contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or apply with your CV via the attached link.
Honeycomb supporting excellence!
Experience: 0 yrs