Honeycomb is growing and we would love you to join our team!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join our team overseeing the business support function in a fast-paced, dynamic and customer focused organisation. At Honeycomb, we truly value the impact of our support team and see the Office Manager as a crucial role in supporting our business growth. This is a multi-faceted position which feeds into all areas of our operation, allowing the successful candidate opportunities to develop their skills in an exciting industry.
The primary focus of the role is to oversee the smooth running of the office working with the consultants to deliver high quality support across the sales support, finance, and front of house functions. Duties will include:
Front of House
- Overseeing the front of house ensuring the office is always maintained to the highest standard.
- Act as the first point of contact for all clients and candidates contacting the business, dealing with queries in an efficient and professional manner
- Scheduling client and candidate events, taking ownership of relevant pre and post event activities, including organising corporate hospitality, invitations, and feedback surveys.
- Act as line manager to PT Business Support Executive, allocating and overseeing quality of work and ensuring adequate cover is always maintained across reception area
- Maintaining up to date and accurate Equality Monitoring information, and liaison with the Equality Commission to complete annual reports in a timely manner
- Supporting the Recruitment Consultants ensuring CVs are formatted consistently and to a high quality in a timely manner
- Creating and maintaining a content library on our shared drive.
- Liaising with consultants to ensure regular sending out of quality communication via email and social media with seamless attention to detail, including regular Ezines, blogs and vlogs.
- Preparing client presentations, candidate packs and other documents whilst maintaining the highest level of attention to detail.
- Ensuring CRM systems are maintained with up to date, accurate information
- Overseeing compliance across the business, completing audits on client and candidate files monthly
- Completion of accurate and timely payroll preparation including collation of temporary worker hours, holiday requests and starter/leaver information and liaison with payroll provider
- Processing supplier invoices and payments and completing weekly bank reconciliations
- Completing weekly credit control to ensure payments received and debtor days maintained in line with operational KPI's
- Liaise with Accountant to provide information required for quarterly Management Accounts
- Maintain up to date knowledge of finance systems, providing training and support to other users as required
- Supporting on boarding of new team members, including preparation of welcome packs, system set ups and ordering equipment as required
- Responsible for ordering all consumables required for the office (including stationary and sundry items) ensuring adequate stock levels always maintained
- Scheduling all routine maintenance and repairs (including PAT testing, servicing etc)
- Maintain annual insurance schedule, liaising with suppliers to receive quotes for the business
Health & Well being and CSR.
- Act as the Health & Well being Champion for the business, researching and implementing initiatives across the business.
- Responsible for overseeing and organising team initiatives, such as Employee of the Month, Quarterly events, and annual Christmas Dinner.
- Identify and introduce opportunities for team to support in volunteering / CSR initiatives
While this is not an exhaustive list, it outlines the key responsibilities and activities you will deliver on to be successful in the role.
This role requires a commercially aware individual who will leave nothing to chance, always focusing on the detail and always striving to ensure the consultants they support are one step ahead.
To be successful within this role, you will be able to demonstrate that you have/are:
- Previous experience working as an Office Manager/ Senior Administrator/ Senior Sales Support within a fast paced, commercial environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues internally, and with clients and candidates externally as required from time to time
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with a clear, concise writing style.
- Highly organised and resourceful with the ability to multi-task and to work on own initiative.
- Ability to manage workload effectively, prioritise work and deliver to given deadlines, whilst encouraging others to do the same.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, with a passion to upgrade and learn new tech skills.
- Confident using CRM systems and social media platforms for professional use, with an aptitude to learn new systems.
- Versatile and adaptable to meet changing needs.
In addition to a competitive salary (reflective of experience), we offer an annual performance related bonus, an excellent benefits package and access to market leading training and continued professional development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Mairead Scott, Managing Director at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
** If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.**
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs