Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Digital company based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a P/T Office Manager. This role is permanent and will be 3 days per week. The role will suit someone with strong finance skills.
A well established digital company based in Belfast. They work with a number of high profile private and public sector clients. Well respected on the market, they have been in operation for over 20 years.
The role of Office Manager will be to look after the day to day operation of the business and support the senior management team. Typical duties will include:
- Implementing administration processes and procedures
- Assisting the Senior Management team
- Ordering of supplies
- Assisting with HR duties
- Assist in preparing monthly management accounts
- Credit control
- Liaise with company accountant and management team
- Credit card reconciliation
- Experience of working as an Office Manager in a busy environment
- Strong finance skills, including the use of sage
- Strong MS Office skills
Salary for this role will be dependent on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs