Honeycomb is assisting our client, a global Financial Technology company, with the recruitment of an Office Coordinator for their Grade A offices based in central Belfast. This is a full time and permanent role and would suit a graduate / school leaver with 1-2 years administration experience.
Our client is a global leader in financial technology managed services and IT infrastructure products. They are known for being an exceptional employer who invest time, training and development to enable staff to be exceptional in their role and to prepare them for career advancement within the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a smooth running of the vibrant Belfast office and will perform a combination of administrative duties as part of this role working across a range of organisational functions including front of house, travel, HR, finance etc.
- Maintain and ensure the smooth running of the office, reception area, office common areas and boardroom.
- Front of house - receiving clients/ guests in a professional manner
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Organise and print paperwork, documents and electronic information
- Deal with correspondence, post, and general office duties.
- Maintain the condition of the office and work with building management to arrange for necessary works.
- Manage the office calendar and communications.
- Deal with customer and vendor communications via telephone, email and face to face.
- Maintain and develop key relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Assist the management team with additional administrative support as required.
- Assist with global travel requirements, including maintaining and resourcing of the corporate apartments.
- 1+ year's experience in a similar role or demonstrable transferable experience and skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills, proficiency in Excel and Outlook & knowledge of a range of software packages.
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability.
- A good understanding of business demands.
Salary for this role is £16 - £19K depending on skills and experience. A competitive benefits package accompanies this salary. There is excellent opportunity for training and development and long term career progression within the company.
To speak in confidence about this role, please contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or to apply send your CV via the attached link.
Honeycomb, supporting excellence!
Experience: 0 yrs