Honeycomb is very excited to be working with a brilliant global software company to recruit for an Office Coordinator with Finance duties to join their rapidly growing Belfast office. Fantastic salary + benefits!
A brilliant software company currently being used by some of the world's biggest brands. The company are going through an upcoming office move.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone to join this rapidly growing company to assist with general office coordinator and finance administration.
Front of House/Day-to-Day
- Meeting and greeting vendors, suppliers, outside guests
- Coordinating catering once a week for staff (30)/general corporate hospitality
- Ordering office supplies/food while maintaining the budget and inventory
- Ensuring kitchen and common areas are clean and tidy
- Lead coordinator for upcoming office move in July 2019 (liaising with vendors)
- Organise internal/external company functions and parties
- Liaising with building maintenance vendors for repairs when needed
- Assisting director of HR with coordinating interview schedules
- Owning the entire process for full cycle, AP, credit card transactions and expense report processing including;
- Accounts payable using QuickBooks
- Processing expenses
- Credit card reconciliation and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts (cash, accruals, prepaids, assets, inter-company accounts)
- Monitor bank account transactions
- VAT returns
- Support team during month end close and annual audit
- Ability to lift 30lb
- QuickBooks software experience for Accounts Payable
- 1+ year of accounting experience to include expense processing, credit card reconciliation, supporting teams during month end and annual audits, VAT returns
- 2+ years experience in an office coordinator position with experience of all of the above duties
A highly generous package of £24k-£28k depending on experience plus incredibly benefits including health-care, life assurance, bonus scheme and many more including free breakfasts and lunches and social activities!
To discuss this role in absolute confidence, call Sophie McCormick on 02896207050.
Experience: 0 yrs