Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a very prestigious Law Firm with the recruitment of an Office Administrative Assistant. This is a full time permanent position based here in Belfast.
This client is one of the world's leading law firms, advising many of the largest and most ambitious organisations across all major regions of the globe. With over 4,000 people, including 2,400 lawyers and over 2,000 business services professionals, operating from their global network of offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and North America, this client is at the heart of the new global business landscape providing premium quality, full-service legal advice.
This position will play an important role in supporting the ongoing success of our Alternative Legal Services business (ALT) by creating a professional and welcoming environment for visitors to our Belfast office and providing effective and efficient support as a key member of the Business Services team.
- Providing general administrative and operational assistance to the Belfast office.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitor's in forward facing role
- Supporting with arrangements for meetings and other functions, including the collation of papers and other materials.
- Managing incoming calls and dealing with enquiries
- Coordination across the business within various areas e.g car parking spaces, waste paper disposal
- Responsibility for stock levels across the business from stationary to furniture.
- Logging and reporting technical faults, arranging for the repair of office equipment fixtures and fittings and monitoring progress.
- Liaising with various stakeholders across the business such as cleaning, security and other contractors on site.
- Facilitating out-of-hours and weekend access to the building and office.
- Setting up of meeting rooms and private offices before and after use, including technical set up
- Liaising with suppliers regarding the catering and refreshment requirements for meetings and other functions.
- Providing cover for office related functions and events as required.
- GCSE grade 'C or above' in Mathematics and English.
- 1 year previous experience working as an administrative assistant and/or receptionist (or a similar role).
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- 2 A levels (or equivalent qualification)
- Typing speed of 40wpm with accuracy.
- Competitive 19k salary + employee benefits
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew Nethery, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Experience: 0 yrs