Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a leading National Law firm, with the recruitment of an Office Administrator (Mortgage Enforcement). This opportunity attracts an attractive benefits package, ongoing training and excellent progression opportunities.
The client is a leading National Law firm with a presence in Northern Ireland. The firm is ranked within the top 50 firms in the UK and is renowned for pushing boundaries and their innovative way of thinking. The firm has received numerous accolades based on client recommendation and recognition. The firm has relocated into modern and open plan office space. The firm will heavily invest in string candidates to develop your commercial and technical skills.
This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for individuals hoping to pursue a career within Professional Services.
As an Office Administrator, you will be providing administrative support to the Mortgage Enforcement Team consisting of Fee Earners and Case Handlers. Within this role, the main duties will include:
- Filing at Regular intervals
- Complete all allocated tasks within the required timeframe and to the required level of accuracy.
- Support the case handler with administrative tasks and action work as delegated by the team supervisor
- Opening new instructions accurately and within service standards, input data and prepare initial letters and documents
- Telephoning Courts, Solicitors and Clients making accurate and detailed attendance notes
- Ensure work issues or problems are reported immediately to team supervisors
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Demonstrate satisfactory levels of literacy and numeracy
- Effective record-keeping
- Basic knowledge of and be able to use common functions of relevant computer applications with appropriate training
- Demonstrate high levels of data accuracy
- GCSE Maths and English
- 6+ month's administrative experience
- A highly competitive salary based on skills and experience and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs