Honeycomb are working on behalf of a successful, local business within the Construction & Engineering Sector. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Part Time Minute Taker with an hourly rate between £12 and £15 on offer. This assignment is a Temporary post based in Belfast, that will offer flexibility to the successful candidate.
A well known Construction business with a presence in several continents. This organisation offer a range of specialist services for both public and private organisations.
The role of Minute Taker will work closely with the directors to record information and and provide accurate document tracking for a special project. Typical duties will include:
* Attending high level board meetings and taking minutes
* Tracking changes and updates on legal documents
* Providing ad hoc administrative support to directors
* Minimum of 2 years' experience carrying out minute taking duties
* Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Legal background - preferably secretarial
* Experience providing admin support to director level
An hourly rate of between £12 and £15 will be on offer for the successful candidate, as well as other benefits that can be discussed during interview.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs