Honeycomb is delighted to be representing a leading corporate law firm in the recruitment of a 'Client Relationship Assistant' for a period of 6 months FTC. Belfast with competitive salary.
The Client - This leading firm operates in over thirty countries.
The nature of is changing and with that change brings unique opportunities. With a collaborative working culture, flexibility, and a commitment to your progress, we build rewarding careers. By joining their global team; you are supported by colleagues from around the world. If you're ready for a new challenge, it's time to seize the opportunity.
The Role - The Client Relationship Assistant opportunity sits within the Global Business Development, Marketing & Communications function. The Assistant will support Global Relationship Managers across 4-5 accounts in the management of the firm's relationships with its key strategic clients. The candidate will work closely with other business development and marketing team members and with other support areas such as:
- Global Client Relationship Managers
- Regional Client Relationship Managers
- Business Development and Marketing team
- Finance team
- HR team
Role and Responsibilities
The role will include but not be limited to:
Assisting with the preparation of client-facing documentation and reports including, but not limited to: client relationship statements/reports, panel pitches, management information reports, client presentations, value-add reports and contact cards.
- Developing and distributing internal communication for the global client team and within the firm (e.g. disseminating client-specific market intelligence, internal updates, financial reports etc) Assisting with the production of client-related research and analysis including: client strategy, client structures, financial performance, key contact mapping, competitor activity, developments in the client's markets and client needs analysis (to help identify leads and opportunities)
- Collecting and coordinating various client information globally
- Maintaining client information to ensure it is kept up-to-date (e.g. secondment trackers, activity trackers, client snapshot pages on the intranet
- Keeping track of proposals and opportunities in EPiC, and keeping EPiC up-to-date with relevant client content and activities
- Driving the strategic mailing process on each account to ensure strategic communications are sent to key clients in a timely and coordinated fashion
- Assisting with the secondee management process and understanding our panel commitment on each client account
- Assisting with the organisation of client specific events, entertainment and client training
- Assisting on certain client relationship management priority projects designed to support the development of the firm's client relationship management approach
The Person -
- Lateral thinker
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, persistent, robust, commitment to "getting the job done"
- Team player
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eye for design/creativity (e.g. for presentations, proposals and events)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to drive through major projects to completion
- Ability to process and analyse business data and research
- Good organisational and administration skills/ability to multi-task
- Good humoured and positive outlook
- Graduate with a strong academic background, preferably in Marketing/Business, or with equivalent work experience
Please don't hesitate to call and speak with specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly for more information or see link below to apply with CV.
Honeycomb Contact No: 02896 207050
Experience: 0 yrs