Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting one of Northern Ireland's leading law firms in the recruitment of a Mail Room Assistant. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a busy well-regarded law firm with great progression opportunities.
You will deliver an effective and efficient mail/courier function for all employees.
* Mail sorting, internal / external delivery
* Running errands across the city for collection or delivery
* Stock management of stationery
* Liaising with relevant suppliers as required (equipment maintenance etc.)
* Client reception cover as and when required
* Meeting/focus room set up/restock
* Photocopying, faxing, binding
* Any other tasks as requested supporting the Office Manager
Personal Skills and Requirements:
* Strong track record in a similar role, ideally working in a law firm
* Experience with post & print room activities
* Good team player, ready to support wider team when required
* Excellent PC skills (MS Office)
* Flexible and adaptable, and able to work to deadlines and conflicting priorities.
* Good organisational skills
* Proactive worker who is happy to follow instructions, however is also able to complete set tasks without
* Strong time management skills, ability to cope under pressure and prioritise when necessary
* Ability to confidently communicate appropriately with people at all levels of the firm
* Excellent and professional telephone manner
* Excellent attention to detail and enthusiastic about maintaining professional high standards
In return you will receive a salary of £16-18K + Benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Joseph O'Hagan, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 90 918627 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 90 918590.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs