Honeycomb is delighted to be supporting a prestigious manufacturing firm in the uptake of a temporary on-going full time 'Logistics Administrator' throughout a fast paced and complex Dept. Situated in the Greater Belfast area with flexible working hours.
This scientific manufacturing firm dispatch their bespoke products to international clients. This requires efficiency which this company upholds in their reputable and modern environment. Period of 6 months with £19-21k.
The Role/ Candidate:
- Logistics planning; processing & administration.
- Manufacturing and / or background
- NAV experience
- Goods receipt and dispatch experience
- Intermediate to advanced level in Excel
- Good work ethic / ability to work as part of a team / good timekeeping, disciplinary record
- Flexibility to work additional hours, including evenings and weekends if required.
- The ideal candidate will have completed a minimum of 2 years in a Logistics/ Purchasing/ Sales Ledger role.
- NAV experience (DESIRABLE)
Interested in this role or any others - Give us a call! 02896 207050 - This role is managed by Specialist Recruitment Consultant: Claire Connolly.
Alternatively follow the link below to attach CV.
'Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence!'
Experience: 0 yrs